- How will event organisers team up with destinations in the future?
- How is London & Partners positioning London as a playground for events organisers?
- How can destinations use technology to curate experiences for event attendees?
- How can digital group welcomes create better experiences?
- What role will mobile apps play to engage event attendees with the destinations outside of the venue?
We discuss the above and more as we learn what London & Partners has in the works to position London as the leading destination for city-wide events of the future.
Be sure to watch Episode 10.1 below for the rest of our interview with Deborah.
Episode 10.1 is part 2 of our interview with Deborah Kelly from London & Partners where she answers the following questions:
- Can online RFP tools can help organisers match the right destination with the right event?
- Who does Deborah Kelly consider a MICE Influencer?
- What ROI should destinations look for in partnering with MICE Influencers?
- How does London & Partners look to work with influencers?
- What will have the biggest impact on how event organisers will choose a destination in the future?
About London & Partners
London & Partners is the official convention bureau for London. As part of the Mayor of London's promotional company, our team can help you access the widest range of London event space, unusual conference venues, business hotels and event planning available in this top events destination.
We partner with more than 400 organisations across a range of business venues, tourist attractions and destination management services in London, representing the best the city has to offer.
There is no charge for London & Partners' services. We are a not-for-profit public private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London and our partners. This means that our experts can share their entire wealth of knowledge and contacts with you, providing free and impartial advice and assistance.
Our convention bureau is dedicated to helping event professionals, corporate meeting planners and incentive organisers. We can help with all aspects of event planning, from handling RFPs to providing visitor information for delegates. Learn more at londonandpartners.com