What is the future of small meetings and what does today's customer expect?
Find out in Episode 9, which was filmed live in London, England at IACC's Europe Knowledge Festival.
Shot at etc.venue County Hall, a panel of meetings & events innovators joined show host Caleb Parker to discuss the growing demand for small meetings, and debate customer experience expectations of today's meeting booker.
Watch this episode to learn about:
- Statistics on small meeting growth
- Profiles of today's small meeting booker
- Trends driving customer expectations
- Automation and online bookings
- Should I build or buy an online booking tool?
- Pros and cons of third party marketing channels
Maugie Lyons, Director Marketing & Sales, The Lensbury
Alastair Stewart, Managing Director - etc.venues
Heather Swatkins, Client Services Director - venuedirectory.com
Mark Nunan, COO, Meetingsbooker.com
IACC is a global community of passionate people and organisations delivering innovative and exceptional meeting experiences. The mission of IACC is to bring together the brightest industry minds to promote the best meeting venues, which deliver exceptional meeting experiences.